It's time for the Holiday Market!
Only two more weeks for South Whidbey's biggest (and best) year-end event: The Bayview Holiday Market. Come to Bayview Hall from 10 am to 2 p.m. to find the perfect, locally crafted present for everyone on your holiday list.
Here's a list of who is selling:
- Cloud Island Design, Jessie Lyle, printed tees and bags
- Stubborn Twig Designs, Meredith MacLeod, cards and gifts
- The Kitchen Door, Shirlee Read, pies
- Sweet Sisters Bodycare, Karen Wilson, lotions and bodycare products
- Island Apiaries, David Neel, honey
- Nubian Sun Jewelry, Amber Manning, one-of-a-kind jewelry
- Tree-Top Baking, Gerry Betz and Larry Lowary, breads, pastries and special holiday treats.
- Glendale Shepherd, Lynn Swanson, sheep's milk cheese
- Klipsy, Yashmeen Wilson and Julie Knox, handmade accessories
- 3 Generations Jam, Jan Gross, jams
- Heritage Custom Woodworking, Jim Warren, cutting boards and wood products
- Sweet Mona's, Mona Newbauer, chocolates.
- Little Brown Farm, Vicky Brown, goat's milk chevre and Laughing Bellies Toffee and Peppermint Bark
- Blue Bay Jewelry, Nancy Mays, wire-wrapped jewelry
- Pam's Place Produce and Color Me Warm, Pam Mitchell, hand scarves, hats and gloves
- Wild Roots Homestead and Blackberry Moon Farm, Molly and Emily Jacobson, soap, syrups and felling
- Rock Island Gardens, Ed and Joan VanRensum, floral arrangements and holiday greenery
- Nature's Blessing, Carrie Peterson, handmade soap, infused oils and butters
- Primal Island Grain-Free Foods, Marybeth Dickerson, grain-free granola
- Photographer Linda Schwartz, 2014 Whidbey Island calendars
- Whidbey Woolies, Linda Lee, natural fiber alpaca headwear
- Full Cycle Farm, Eric and Britt Conn, holiday greens and wreaths
- Delicate Light Photography, Donald Miller, landscape and human interest images.
- Lesedi Farm and African Food, Dorcas Young, African food
- Creteman's Garden Art, Kevin Perdue, concrete garden art
- Dragonfly Cafe, Jeff and Eric Barlow, coffee
- Whidbey Island Sweets and Tarts, Patrick Marshall, bars, tarts and more
- High Meadow Creations, Marsha Sloan, upcycled tin can + wire and found object jewelry
- Wooliewares, Christina Moreno, needle felted ornaments, decorations and toys
- Wellspring Pottery, Sharon Warwick, pottery plates, bowls, and vases
- Willowood Farm, Georgie Smith, north island produce and gift boxes
- Carol Dean Tile, Carol Dean
Now a Wi-Fi Hotspot!
Vendors on two floors!
You'll find market vendors
on two floors at Bayview Hall.
Watch for a list of who'll